About PACR Membership
The membership year is on a calendar basis from January 1 through December 31. All memberships are on an individual basis, including those paid by an employer, and cannot be transferred from one individual to another.
Enrollment for the 2023 membership year begins November 1, 2022. All applications received on or after this date will be credited to 2023 enrollment.
In accordance with PACR Bylaws section 3.3A
If the dues for the current calendar year are not received by the Membership Chairperson of the Association by the last day in January, membership will be automatically forfeited. Written notice will be sent by the Membership Chairperson to the forfeited member within 30 days after the forfeiture.
Please consider becoming a PACR member today to take advantage of the following membership benefits:
- Attend educational meetings at the member rate
- Attend Annual Meeting at the member rate
- Membership Directory
- Network with other members
- Voting privileges (Active)
- Free access to NAACCR webinars effective January 1, 2009
- Access to the member’s only section of the website which includes:
- “Keeping Pace with PACR” Newsletter
- Legislative Chairpersons Report
- Executive Committee Meeting Minutes & Annual Business Meeting Minutes