- This event has passed.
Cancer Registry a Marathon: How to Choose Hope over Fear in the Marathon of Uncertainty
May 22 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT
Live webinar presented by Matt Jones.
Like a Marathon, being a Cancer Registrar can be an endurance event. From the inspiring story of three-time cancer conqueror Matt Jones you will discover how to choose hope over fear in these uncertain times. Matt will share lessons he learned from his personal story along with insights from his newest book, “Happiness is a Marathon.”
During this 60 minute Webinar you:
- Will be uplifted through Matt’s positivity during this time of so much negativity
- Will discover three ways to choose HOPE over fear
- Will be renewed in your spirit in the marathon of uncertainty we all face
- Will gain practical and immediate strategies you can use to choose HOPE over fear
*As a Special Bonus each person that registers (even if you cannot attend live) for the Webinar gets the following:
- Recording of the Webinar
- Slides of the Webinar
- Matt’s Happiness Package (Happiness is a Marathon eBook, Happiness is a Marathon Audiobook, Happiness is a Marathon Action Guide, 101 Happiness Quotes eBook, Recording 5 Secrets to Happiness Webinar, Bonus Happiness Course, and recording of Matt’s infectious laugh)
Free to PACR members
Please complete and submit the registration form.