Great Lakes Cancer Care-A Kaleida Health Affiliate
We are proud to introduce Great Lakes Cancer Care, a partnership of cancer experts, resources and service providers, creating the largest cancer network in the region. From your initial diagnosis and throughout treatment, the Great Lakes Cancer Care team will work with you and your family to manage your care. With a vast depth of talented providers, technology, and resources, we are committed to improving accessibility and outcomes by delivering the highest quality care.
The Director of Tumor Registry is a Certified Tumor Registrar (CTR) with a high level of proficiency in the operation of a tumor registry necessary for the oversight and management of the Oncology Registry Team for Great Lakes Health (Kaleida Health and ECMC), and Cancer Registry operations for all Kaleida and ECMC facilities. The cancer registry director will also have collaborative input into the local region’s cancer programs. Ensures duties are performed accurately and efficiently following all applicable rules, regulations and policies. If you are a strong leader with proven experience as a certified tumor registrar looking for an opportunity to follow your passion in cancer care and quality outcomes, we have the perfect role for you!
- BS – Bachelor of Science in Health Information required.
- MA – Masters in Health Information or similar preferred.
- 3 years of experience in coding cancer registry charts required.
- 5 years of experience in HIM/Tumor Registry required.
- 3 years of experience in supervision within the past 5 years in an acute care hospital required.
- Tumor Registrar upon hire required.
- Reg Health Info Tech (RHIT) upon hire required.
- Reg Health Info Admin (RHIA) upon hire required.
Instructions for Resume Submission: