We focus on permanent employment for staff, management and executive level capacity in institutes such as:
- Hospitals (Acute, Inpatient Rehabilitation, LTAC, TBI/ Orthopedics and Pediatrics
- Nursing Homes (SNF)
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities (CCRC)
- Outpatient Clinics (Various types)
- Surgery Centers
- Adult and Pediatric Home Care Companies
- Insurance and Telephonic Companies
Our mission is, Improving Careers…Creating Cohesive Relationships
Check out our website for more information, including client & candidate recommendations! http://www.remedyrecruitment.com
A local hospital, part of large Health System in Montgomery County PA, is seeking a Full-time, Certified Tumor Registrar and credentialed health information specialist:
The Cancer Registrar is responsible for all aspects of cancer registry data services in accordance with state law and the The Commission on Cancer (CoC), a program of the American College of Surgeons (ACoS).
Provides overall leadership and responsibility for developing and implementing operational polices and procedures that ensure compliance with data standards and reporting requirements.
Provides guidance for the implementation of and compliance with cancer program standards necessary for CoC approval.
We Can Provide the Inside Perspective:
- Why is the job opened?
- Salary range
- Challenges or changes within the hospital or health-system?
- Overall culture of the organization
- 3-5 years minimum experience in Cancer Registry
- Minimum of one ACOS COC survey
- Certified Cancer Tumor Registrar
Instructions for Resume Submission:
Please send your resume to Heather@RemedyRecruitment.com for more details. Or, feel free to call or text me anytime: 215-715-8881. I’m happy to answer any questions you might have!