Working as one, we are improving the health of our communities.
WellSpan Health is a nationally recognized, integrated health system that serves the communities of central Pennsylvania and northern Maryland. Our organization comprises:
- More than 19,000 employees
- 170 patient-care locations
- Eight respected hospitals serving York, Adams, Lebanon, Lancaster and Franklin counties
- A multispecialty medical group that employs more than 1,500 physicians and advanced practice clinicians
- The Joint Commission-accredited Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Level 1 Regional Resource Trauma Center
- Level 3 NICU (WellSpan York Hospital and WellSpan Ephrata Community Hospital)
- Comprehensive Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Center (MBSAQIP-accredited)
- Central Pennsylvania’s most comprehensive behavioral health organization (one of the largest in the country)
- A home care organization
As a mission-driven and physician-led organization, we are committed to transforming the health of the communities we serve and to educating the next generation of physicians, advanced practice clinicians and leaders. Our continued commitment to that mission has led to numerous distinctions and recognitions for our hospitals and facilities. Click here for a full list.
As a nonprofit, we reinvest in our communities to improve the health and wellness of our patients, as well as those who call central Pennsylvania and northern Maryland home. We also invest heavily in our employees—providing them with new and innovative technologies and treatments, and helping them advance their careers through peer learning, mentorship, cross-training, continuing education and tuition reimbursement. We strive to make life better for our patients, our staff and our communities.
Identifies cases of malignant diseases, obtains information from patient medical records, physician’s offices, and other healthcare facilities in accordance with HIPPA guidelines. Abstracts information relevant to registered oncology patients, and maintains records of all patients as required.
Organizes input and maintains patient computer data to ensure conformance to registry operational standards using knowledge of various computer software applications; PA Department of Health regulatory requirements and American College of Surgeons guidelines and other Standard Setters. Preserves the confidentiality and security of patient data stored in the registry database.
May assist researchers in cancer related studies and research projects and provides guidance in the use of the oncology registry data system. May assist with assembling and disseminating oncology registry data.
Remote-eligible upon completion of on-site health screening, health system education and oncology registry orientation.
1 Year Registry Experience; OncoLog and EPIC experience a plus.
Current Certified Tumor Registrar (CTR) credential.
Instructions for Resume Submission:
Visit with us at – www.joinwellspan.org
Click on search by job title/requisition number and enter 59423.