Tower Health – Pottstown Hospital
The Pottstown Hospital Cancer Center has received five consecutive ACoS COC Outstanding Achievement Awards and located in the Outpatient Care Pavilion. Our Center has three Medical Oncologists, three board certified Radiation Oncologists, in addition to CRNPs in our Infusion Center. We offer Cyberknife in our Radiation Department.
Advancing Health. Transforming Lives.
Tower Health is a strong, regional, integrated healthcare system that offers leading-edge, compassionate healthcare and wellness services across Eastern Pennsylvania. We bring together more than 11,000 dedicated team members, including 2,000 nationally recognized physicians, specialists, and providers across 65 convenient locations. Together, our six hospitals and other entities offer a full range of medical care to the communities we serve. Here, we know that advancing the quality of care will transform the quality of life.
About Pottstown Hospital
Pottstown Hospital is a 232-bed acute care hospital offering an extensive range of services.
We are 1,150 healthcare professionals strong, with 260 physicians representing 40 medical specialties, serving the healthcare needs of residents in Pottstown and surrounding areas. We work every day to be a place of healing, caring, and connection for patients and loved ones in
the community we call home. Pottstown Hospital also works diligently to create an atmosphere for our associates that promotes collaboration, robust learning resources, and many opportunities to grow and develop. As part of Tower Health, potential with us is greater than ever.
Tower Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Be inspired to improve patient outcomes, and join the exceptional team of medical professionals at Pottstown Hospital. As a Certified Cancer Registrar and credentialed health information specialist, the Oncology Data Coordinator is responsible for all aspects of cancer registry data services in accordance with state law and the ACoS CoC. This position provides overall leadership in developing and implementing operational policies and procedures that ensure compliance with data standards, reporting requirements, and cancer program standards necessary for CoC approval.
- CTR certification with a background in registry management
- Three to five years of experience in cancer registry (supervision/management preferred) with a minimum of one ACOS CoC survey
- Comprehensive responsibility in data management, analysis, and reporting
- Experience using a statistical database
- Current with ACoS standards and AJCC 8th Edition Staging
- Must complete SAR annually along with CC Director
- Able to work independently and along with CC Director and team
- Highly knowledgeable and can perform in all areas to maintain a Cancer Registry
- Ability to utilize CoC Forum and Standard Setter websites to remain current and up to date
Instructions for Resume Submission:
To apply, send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org