Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
Pottstown Memorial Medical Center is your community healthcare provider; a 232-bed facility. Our full range of health services include inpatient and outpatient, medical and surgical, and diagnostic and emergency care, to name a few. We believe in the power of people to create great care. We’re 1,150 healthcare professionals strong. Pottstown Memorial Medical Center strives to exceed patient expectations, while delivering compassionate, safe, quality care. And we work hard every day to be a place of healing, caring and connection for patients and families in the community we call home.
Credential staff is trained and knowledgeable in all aspects of oncology data collection and case abstracting in accordance with the AcoS Commission on Cancer, the National Cancer Data Base, and the PA Cancer Registry. Standards ensure accurate and timely collection of cancer patient data that allow for evaluation of patient outcomes and identification of opportunities for improvement. Lifetime follow-up of patients is maintained to evaluate outcomes of cancer care.
- Current credentials: CTR
- One (1) year previous experience preferred
- Experienced utilizing statistical principles including analysis collection and graphic display of data
- Current knowledge of medical, legal, accreditation, and regulatory requirements for CA registry functions
- Computer Skills (data entry, report generation, data management, word processing, hospital information systems, email, facsimile, internet services)
- Licensed and currently registered in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Instructions for Resume Submission:
Apply directly to website: www.pottstownmemorial.com